Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Was Kegutsu

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
      Greetings and well met!
      I would like to say this was a very much fun topic, and well done indeed
      to those who were part of it. Noble Solveig; you have my greatest respect,
      all points well met, this is a friendship site and it was all friendly
      learning. I do indeed understand your point, I wouldn't have it any other way. One
      day I will be a Daimyo and will portrait such image, for now, I am just
      Nakagawa Sukeie, if it pleases everyone. As a matter of fact my name is almost
      register at Laurel, and so is my device, it's only taken me 14 years just to
      get here, so in due time, I will be what I want to be. Saionji no Hanae;
      thanks for your inputs as well, and to everyone; Domo arigato!
      Hope to meet some of you someday in the known world.

      Nakagawa Sukeie
      Canton of Silverhart

      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.