Was Kegutsu

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
      Greetings and well met!
      You are all beutifull poeple, thank you for all your thoughts, my final note:
      Final thoughts and probably a good laugh ... can anyone tell me where in
      these topic did I ever mention wearing them, ever, if at all? LOL. Just a
      final thought.

      In the Navy, we say that assuming is the mother of all mistakes, I think
      this can prove that.
      LOL!!!!! I still respect you all!!!

      Laughing,
      Nakagawa Sukeie

      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

    • pennygirlandsea
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
        > Final thoughts and probably a good laugh ... can anyone tell me where in
        > these topic did I ever mention wearing them, ever, if at all? LOL. Just a
        > final thought.

        Yes, indeed, milord -- that was my feeling all along: a project, not a posture! You had
        come to the group with your intentions concerning a project: unfortunately, certain
        authoritarian voices over-scribed their interpretations onto to this activity.

        May you in a better place, at a better time, find scholarly companionship that favors
        encouragement rather than censure. Then again, censure seems to be some people's sole
        motivation. A strange thing, that -- but this is a topic best saved for a socio-psychology
        Yahoo group.

        May your enthusiasm not be drawn into strange analogies about strawberry crowns and
        fairy wings.

        Either way, I trust you to do a great job with ample sensitivity to the historical issues at
        hand. Don't be put off by those who would confuse condecension for zeal.
      • Chiba Ryúichiro
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
          > Yes, indeed, milord -- that was my feeling all along: a project, not a
          > posture! You had
          > come to the group with your intentions concerning a project:
          > unfortunately, certain
          > authoritarian voices over-scribed their interpretations onto to this
          > activity.

          You know, even though I grew up in the SCA, there was a reason I chose
          Amtgard ;)

          Live, Love, Learn!
          -Chibasama Ryúichiro
        • sekinakagawa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
            Greetings and well met!
            I would like to say this was a very much fun topic, and well done indeed
            to those who were part of it. Noble Solveig; you have my greatest respect,
            all points well met, this is a friendship site and it was all friendly
            learning. I do indeed understand your point, I wouldn't have it any other way. One
            day I will be a Daimyo and will portrait such image, for now, I am just
            Nakagawa Sukeie, if it pleases everyone. As a matter of fact my name is almost
            register at Laurel, and so is my device, it's only taken me 14 years just to
            get here, so in due time, I will be what I want to be. Saionji no Hanae;
            thanks for your inputs as well, and to everyone; Domo arigato!
            Hope to meet some of you someday in the known world.

            Nakagawa Sukeie
            Canton of Silverhart

            But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.