Re: My first suit!

  • men_yoroi
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
      It is indeed 32 plates! Looking back life would have been so much
      easier with 8 or 16!
      Sadly there is no fighting anywhere near me, though I wouldn't want to
      break all this hard work.
      Shouldn't be long until I have something else on there as its all
      quite easy compared to the helmet (I hope...)

      Paul

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "men_yoroi" <men_yoroi@...> wrote:

      > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
      > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
      >
      > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
      >
      > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
      >
      > Paul

    • Diane Taylor
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
        Oh please tell me you're going to a Mempo with that out fit! *grinning* I don't think any suit of Japanese armor looks good without the fearsom Mempo mask to go with it. But that's just me.

        men_yoroi <men_yoroi@...> wrote:
        It is indeed 32 plates! Looking back life would have been so much
        easier with 8 or 16!
        Sadly there is no fighting anywhere near me, though I wouldn't want to
        break all this hard work.
        Shouldn't be long until I have something else on there as its all
        quite easy compared to the helmet (I hope...)

        Paul

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "men_yoroi" <men_yoroi@...> wrote:

        > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
        > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
        >
        > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
        >
        > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
        >
        > Paul

      • men_yoroi
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
          HAHA! I am indeed going to (attempt) make one thought a have a
          terrible feeling that it wont be as easy as its described on
          Effinghams site.
          Probably going to have a moustache and the little bit below the bottom lip

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Diane Taylor <qara0@...> wrote:

          > Oh please tell me you're going to a Mempo with that out fit!
          *grinning* I don't think any suit of Japanese armor looks good
          without the fearsom Mempo mask to go with it. But that's just me.

          > men_yoroi <men_yoroi@...> wrote:
          > It is indeed 32 plates! Looking back life would have been
          so much
          > easier with 8 or 16!
          > Sadly there is no fighting anywhere near me, though I wouldn't want to
          > break all this hard work.
          > Shouldn't be long until I have something else on there as its all
          > quite easy compared to the helmet (I hope...)
          >
          > Paul
          >
          > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "men_yoroi" <men_yoroi@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
          > > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
          > >
          > > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
          > >
          > > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
          > >
          > > Paul

        • Frank Downs
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 12, 2006
            Very nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

            Frank Downs
          • Otagiri Tatsuzou
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 16, 2006
              > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
              > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
              >
              > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
              >
              > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
              >
              > Paul

              Really nice work!

              Otagiri