My first suit!

  • men_yoroi
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2006
      I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
      people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)

      All the pictures and descriptions are here:

      www.freewebs.com/yoroi

      Paul
    • sekinakagawa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2006
        Must say is very nice work. Look forward seing more of your armor as is
        made.

        Nakagawa Sukeie

      • Diane Taylor
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2006
          Wow!

          Is that a 32 plate helmet? Very Nice. Are you going to be fighting in it?

          Very nice, Paul. Keep it going.

          Qara

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
            It is indeed 32 plates! Looking back life would have been so much
            easier with 8 or 16!
            Sadly there is no fighting anywhere near me, though I wouldn't want to
            break all this hard work.
            Shouldn't be long until I have something else on there as its all
            quite easy compared to the helmet (I hope...)

            Paul

            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "men_yoroi" <men_yoroi@...> wrote:

            > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
            > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
            >
            > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
            >
            > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
            >
            > Paul

          • Diane Taylor
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
              Oh please tell me you're going to a Mempo with that out fit! *grinning* I don't think any suit of Japanese armor looks good without the fearsom Mempo mask to go with it. But that's just me.

              men_yoroi <men_yoroi@...> wrote:
              It is indeed 32 plates! Looking back life would have been so much
              easier with 8 or 16!
              Sadly there is no fighting anywhere near me, though I wouldn't want to
              break all this hard work.
              Shouldn't be long until I have something else on there as its all
              quite easy compared to the helmet (I hope...)

              Paul

              --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "men_yoroi" <men_yoroi@...> wrote:

              > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
              > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
              >
              > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
              >
              > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
              >
              > Paul

            • men_yoroi
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 11, 2006
                HAHA! I am indeed going to (attempt) make one thought a have a
                terrible feeling that it wont be as easy as its described on
                Effinghams site.
                Probably going to have a moustache and the little bit below the bottom lip

                --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Diane Taylor <qara0@...> wrote:

                > Oh please tell me you're going to a Mempo with that out fit!
                *grinning* I don't think any suit of Japanese armor looks good
                without the fearsom Mempo mask to go with it. But that's just me.

                > men_yoroi <men_yoroi@...> wrote:
                > It is indeed 32 plates! Looking back life would have been
                so much
                > easier with 8 or 16!
                > Sadly there is no fighting anywhere near me, though I wouldn't want to
                > break all this hard work.
                > Shouldn't be long until I have something else on there as its all
                > quite easy compared to the helmet (I hope...)
                >
                > Paul
                >
                > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "men_yoroi" <men_yoroi@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
                > > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
                > >
                > > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
                > >
                > > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
                > >
                > > Paul

              • Frank Downs
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 12, 2006
                  Very nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

                  Frank Downs
                • Otagiri Tatsuzou
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 16, 2006
                    > I am just a little too proud perhaps but I would greatly appreciate
                    > people's opinions on my work so far (the helmet)
                    >
                    > All the pictures and descriptions are here:
                    >
                    > www.freewebs.com/yoroi
                    >
                    > Paul

                    Really nice work!

                    Otagiri