Zunari

  • Ezequiel
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
      Greetings and well meet!
      I finally stop my laziness and got to the camera and took a few shots
      of my SCA legal Zunari, hope you all enjoy.

      Nakagawa
    • Otagiri Tatsuzou
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
        > Greetings and well meet!
        > I finally stop my laziness and got to the camera and took a few shots
        > of my SCA legal Zunari, hope you all enjoy.
        >
        > Nakagawa

        Unfortunately, attachments do not make it to the web site for this
        group. Perhaps you have a link to a public web site?

        Otagiri
      • Otagiri Tatsuzou
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
          > > I finally stop my laziness and got to the camera and took a few
          shots
          > > of my SCA legal Zunari, hope you all enjoy.
          > >
          > > Nakagawa
          > >

          > Unfortunately, attachments do not make it to the web site for this
          > group. Perhaps you have a link to a public web site?
          >
          > Otagiri

          Never mind. I see that you posted it to the group's photos page.
          Nice zunari. Well done.

          Otagiri.
        • sekinakagawa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
            Otagari-dono,
            It's an honor to have correspondance from you. The pictures I failed to
            mention are in the phote section.

            Humbly,
            Nakagawa Sukeie
            Canton of Silverhart, An Tir
            Formerly at Barony of Marinus, Atlantia

            but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

          • sekinakagawa@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
              Never mind my previous post, I see that you found it.

              Humbly,
              Nakagawa Sukeie

              but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.