Re: [SCA-JML] Re: halloween

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2006
      Greetings to all!
      It's funny that you are talking about mixing our normal SCA attire with
      halloween thems, the last couple of years, I have used face make-up and plastic
      prostetics to make my natural face to look like a Lion, and I use a wig,
      and my kimono and hakama, let me tell you, I will be doing the same thing this
      year because I have not lost a costume contest yet. So, it is a fun thing to
      do, my original thoughts a few years back were the Thunder Cats! But my
      immagintion got running loose and I created a bushi lion!
      So go for it!

      Nakagawa Sukeie