New to SCA, not to honor.

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      Greetings everybody,

      I've been a martial artist for many years now, and even before
      begining martial arts I was a member of Amtgard.

      I grew bored of Amtgard, our field was tainted with hatred, so I left
      and began my journey to fill the hole it left in my mind.

      I stumbled upon SCA, it looked promising, and then I noticed there was
      a branch of "easter" themed SCA. Something Amtgard looked down on (and
      I hated every moment of it)

      However the SCA group we used to have disbanned several years back.

      I've discussed it with a few of my martial art comrades and we wish to
      speak to somebody about opening our own kingdom. However we wish for
      it to be eastern themed and that is why I'm here.

      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <anji_kenshin@...> wrote:

        > However the SCA group we used to have disbanned several years back.

        Where are you located? We can probably put you in touch with someone
        who can help.

        Saionji no Hanae,
        West Kingdom.