Re: [SCA-JML] hi

  • Michael Peters
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 26, 2006
      All,

      I guess I need to reword my site. I *do* take orders and have a queue. I
      don't consider most kabuto custom. Standard items that, should life fall on
      the customer, I can sell to someone else are not custom. A Nio dou for
      someone 6'4" 275# would be a custom.

      Kurodachi no Mykaru
      Black Hydra Armouries

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 26, 2006
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, armando miccoli <asmiv@...> wrote:

        > list legal. i am talking to the guy from black hydra armouries about
        making a kabuto for me. do you know if he is good or not. all of his
        work I have seen so far is good and everybody speaks well of him. what
        is your opinion?

        Good is an understatement. His stuff is exquisite. It looks like the
        real thing.

        Saionji no Hanae
        West
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 27, 2006

          > i was talking to the guy from black hydra armories and he said he
          > didnt consider a kabuto a "custom order" and he would do one for
          > me. by ogami, do you mean ogamibusho on these boards? is ther any
          > particular website for me to look at some of his work. thank you.

          > http://www.yamakaminari.com/

          The helmet in the photo was made by Ogami.