Hannari: Geisha Modern

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Leah Lloyd <danabren@...> wrote:

      > I found this information, didn't know if anyone would be interested.
      It's about moden Geisha (which are out of period anyway), but since
      it was filmed in Kyoto I thought it might have some interest. Sadly,
      since I'm on the other side of the country, I'm going to have to miss it.

      Someone wrote to the film's website over on the Immortal Geisha forum
      and there will be screenings in other parts of the country in 2007. If
      I hear anything about other dates, I'll post them.