Re: I'm a sick puppy

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
      You'll have to do better than that to get banned. I will note that most
      of the NHK comedies that have mock news and such now have a sign in
      ENGLISH! that this is not a real news program... They probably had too
      many problems with the humor impaired ;)

      Jim
    • Ellen Badgley
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
        Yeah, that's an awesome piece of comedy!

        Ii and I have adopted the "Mamamamama - ototototototo" approach when pouring
        and consuming sake...

        - Abe no Kotori

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Badgley" <flyingrat42@...> wrote:
          > Ii and I have adopted the "Mamamamama - ototototototo" approach when
          pouring
          > and consuming sake...

          (I have been duly warned.)

          Saionji
        • Dave Gillam
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006
            wodeford wrote:

            > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups .com <mailto:sca-jml%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "Ellen Badgley" <flyingrat42@ ...> wrote:
            > > Ii and I have adopted the "Mamamamama - ototototototo" approach when
            > pouring
            > > and consuming sake...
            >
            > (I have been duly warned.)
            >
            > Saionji

            Is it supposed to mean something, specifically? (or rather, what is it
            spoofing?) Im taking Japanese language in College, but for some reason,
            we havent hit the etiquette of sake yet :P