Japanese Collegium Instructors Needed, continued...

  • elizabethandesign
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      Konnichiwa friends!

      Last night at the Fettburg (Manteca, Ca) Baronial Business Meeting, next year's Japanese
      Midsummer Feast was officially put on the books for Saturday, August 18th (no, it doesn't
      conflict with Pennsic). Huzzah!

      This is going to be a fantastic and unique event with something for everyone young and old-
      including a mini-collegium in the first 3 hours of the event. If you are interested in offering a
      class of one hour or less on period Japanese crafts or culture to adults or children, please
      contact me off-list at eo@...

      Arigato goziamas!
      -Hosokawa Yukiko
      Bard of Fettburg

      PS- the theme of the event will be Tanabata! I know it's not the real date of the holiday, but
      when do we really get to celebrate holidays on the actual date in the SCA anyway?