Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Marathon Monks of Mt. Hiei

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006

      Greetings from Solveig! While I do believe that a certain amount of
      actual running is involved, I believe that if you perform the
      necessary calculations, you will discover that a lot of the
      pilgrimage can actually be completed at a brisk walk. That doesn't
      make it particularly easy, but it does not conjure up the images of
      dying Greek messengers.