Re: [SCA-JML] Asian Art Museum, San Francisco, CA

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
      wodeford wrote:
      > I took my new digital to the Asian Art Museum today. Low light levels
      > made shooting a major challenge, so my apologies for the quality of
      > some of these. Much of their collection is Edo period. The pottery NOT
      > identified as Edo is from the 16th century, and there are Kofun and
      > Heian sculptures and artifacts as well. Enjoy
      > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wodeford/album?.dir=/a924scd
      >
      > Saionji no Hanae

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Thanks so much! Your photos are wonderful. If it would be ok, the next
      time I teach a class on Japanese pottery, in particular, I would like to
      use your photos...with due credit, of course.

      Kiri

      --
      Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
      As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

      -- Audrey Hepburn
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:

        > Thanks so much! Your photos are wonderful. If it would be ok, the
        next
        > time I teach a class on Japanese pottery, in particular, I would
        like to
        > use your photos...with due credit, of course.

        Yes. I will try to remember to take notes next time identifying them.!

        Saionji