Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Bonsai

  • Diane Taylor
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 31, 2006
      LOLOLOLOL......

      Your Excellency!! I should have known you would be hiding in this list *big grin* One of these times, I will get Ulrike to sneak me over to your place.

      Namaste,
      Qara

      Luiseach@... wrote:
      Qara!!!

      Get a ride and come over to our house. We have bonsai.

      Luighseach

      Keep in touch,
      Diane Taylor
      http://dianet8.tripod.com

      Join me at the Jade Kitsune:

      Shadow Demon - Available now at Triskelion Publishing
      Majestic Lion: Available now at Triskelion Publishing
      Ares in Chains: Now Available!

      Writers don't get mad, They write Books!

    • Otagiri Tatsuzou
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 6, 2006
        > > Greetings from Solveig! Kyudo practitioners wear two gloves, but they
        > > are different. One is for holding the bow while the other is for
        holding
        > > the arrow.
        >
        > No, we don't. There's only the one glove in kyudo. At least,
        > MODERN kyudo that is.
        >

        > Effingham

        Stone's Glossary shows three *pair* of gloves labled yugake (as well
        as 5 or so right-hand-only yukage) and comments that the bowhand was
        sometimes covered with a glove with maille-lining.

        Otagiri