Elderly SCA Japanese

  • Charles Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Looks about right. Rakkurai and Fuyuzuru are the only competition for
      first; when I was getting my name registered there was controversy
      about whether a registered name could be Japanese. In any case, I've
      shaved my head since then, so I'm above such issues now.

      It does look like I'll be back at least a little, as a guy who works
      for me is having an SCA wedding and I've promised to attend. Anyone
      know anything about common Buddhist priestly dress c 1400?

      Mugyo

      --
      There's never *nothing* happening.
    • Otagiri Tatsuzou
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        > Anyone know anything about common Buddhist priestly dress c 1400?
        >
        > Mugyo

        Mugyo-bo (is that right?),

        You might find some of this info useful:
        http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/index.htm
        http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/12.htm
        http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/20.htm

        Otagiri