Zunari

  • Ezequiel
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25 4:50 AM
      Greetings to all,
      Sorry it took me this long to reply, to the first question, yes, the
      one at the bottom is mine, to the other question/statements, I came
      here from An Tir, almost 4 years ago, as with all Kindoms some of the
      fighting rules have slight viriations, I brought a 16 ga. mile still
      helm from An Tir, that's still in one peace, and this new helm is
      heavier and stronger, so the hitting hard remarks, I wouldn't say, it's
      entirely true.
      By the way, in the arts the object of the fight is to keep ones head
      on, so why would anyone want to be hitted in the head anyway? hehehe.
      If you don't take a head shot, then you do not have to worry about
      the construction of the helm much. LOL.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Nakagawa Sukeie

      "To ask a question may be a moments shame,
      But not to ask and remain ignorant is a life long shame".
    • Ezequiel
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
        Greetings and well meet!
        I finally stop my laziness and got to the camera and took a few shots
        of my SCA legal Zunari, hope you all enjoy.

        Nakagawa
      • Otagiri Tatsuzou
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
          > Greetings and well meet!
          > I finally stop my laziness and got to the camera and took a few shots
          > of my SCA legal Zunari, hope you all enjoy.
          >
          > Nakagawa

          Unfortunately, attachments do not make it to the web site for this
          group. Perhaps you have a link to a public web site?

          Otagiri
        • Otagiri Tatsuzou
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
            > > I finally stop my laziness and got to the camera and took a few
            shots
            > > of my SCA legal Zunari, hope you all enjoy.
            > >
            > > Nakagawa
            > >

            > Unfortunately, attachments do not make it to the web site for this
            > group. Perhaps you have a link to a public web site?
            >
            > Otagiri

            Never mind. I see that you posted it to the group's photos page.
            Nice zunari. Well done.

            Otagiri.
          • sekinakagawa@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
              Otagari-dono,
              It's an honor to have correspondance from you. The pictures I failed to
              mention are in the phote section.

              Humbly,
              Nakagawa Sukeie
              Canton of Silverhart, An Tir
              Formerly at Barony of Marinus, Atlantia

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
                Never mind my previous post, I see that you found it.

                Humbly,
                Nakagawa Sukeie

                but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.