Re: [SCA-JML] Zunari Kabuto

  • Michael Peters
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
      He says his work is 16 ga. mild. I doubt seriously it will hold up in
      Atlantia. You get what you pay for, but it is a decent entry level helmet.

      Mykaru

      http://search.msn.com/
    • sigrune@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
        Mykaru writes:

        >He says his work is 16 ga. mild. I doubt seriously it will
        >hold up in Atlantia.

        Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

        -Takeda
        (an atypical Atlantian thug)
      • Tracie Ellis
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
          That's what they say about Atlantians...its either that, or don't
          know/understand when to take a blow...hard headed I guess...LOL

          Miriel (Not a fighter, but knows plenty)

          --
          Email me for designs on period "like" jewelry.

          "There but for the grace of a demented diety, go I" - Tales of the Folly,
          by A. Fesler

        • Park McKellop
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
            Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

            -Takeda
            (an atypical Atlantian thug)
            Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

            -Takeda
            (an atypical Atlantian thug)
            _,_._,___Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

            -Takeda
            (an atypical Atlantianwe realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

            -Takeda
            (an atypical Atlantian thug)
            Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

            -Takeda
            (an atypical Atlantian thug)

            Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

            -Takeda
            (an atypical Atlantian thug)

            Atlantians like to think they do. ;-)

            Alcyoneus