Re: [SCA-JML] regarding tanka post and poetry

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2006
      I want to thank all those who post to the list,
      Solveig specifically, with the intention of sharing
      knowledge and learning thereby. I think all of us have
      our own charming flaws ;-). I certainly don't agree
      with everything said, but I rejoice in the opportunity
      provided by this list, to say it. Arigatou gozaimasu.

      My poetic contribution for the day:

      The letter I sent
      With clear crisp strokes of the brush
      Comes back stained and creased,