Re: [SCA-JML] Fwd: Short video (for children) on Japanese incense

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006

      Greetings from Solveig! I enjoyed the clip relating to kodo. Each of
      the clips actually contains two distinct "stories". They have quite a
      collection of them. The first one looks at cleaning Japanese gardens
      and how to clean a Japanese room. While not everything they say in
      the clips is necessarily completely correct, they will give you a
      good introduction to traditional Japanese culture.

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elYy1GuBMog

      All together, there are some 18 stories in this series posted on-line.