Re: [SCA-JML] Re: a thought

  • JESSICA DODGE
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
      It would be nice to see SCA people in this idea. Sca people know what SCA people need to know. for A&S, Also, a peek inside and how it was made would be nice too.

      I am sure all this exist somewhere. But A site for Japanese for SCA sounds interesting.
      Hotaru

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, JESSICA DODGE <kaythiarain@...> wrote:

        > It would be nice to see SCA people in this idea. Sca people know
        what SCA people need to know. for A&S, Also, a peek inside and how it
        was made would be nice too.

        Anytime anybody says "Hey, they should - " I think that person has
        just volunteered to DO all that work with their genius idea.

        That having been said, I have tried to throw myself into a few
        knowledge gaps, as have many other members of this list. I know
        exactly how much work it takes to research and put up even the most
        modestly informative webpage - and how many times I have had to revise
        those pages as I discover new information.

        A lot of these things already exist in some form. Such as, for
        instance, Samurai For The SCA Guy at
        http://www.wodefordhall.com/samurai.htm
        Sorry, no fancy special effects, just donated photos and commentary.
        (Speaking of which, I'm always looking for participants!!!)

        Please visit the "Links" and "Files" sections of sca-jml if you have
        not done so already. There's a wealth of information on the very
        things you want - you just have to look.

        Saionji no Hanae
        West
      • JESSICA DODGE
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2006
          I am having a problem getting to your site. It closes out my explorer. There is no error message, it just shuts down.
          Hotaru

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 8, 2006
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, JESSICA DODGE <kaythiarain@...> wrote:

            > I am having a problem getting to your site. It closes out my
            explorer. There is no error message, it just shuts down.

            I don't know why your browser is doing this. Sorry not to be of more
            help.

            You might try Mozilla Firefox or Netscape and see if they're any better.

            Saionji no Hanae
            West