Re: [SCA-JML] yari question

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2006

      > Just watched Cushingara yesterday and really, Toshiro Mifune sucks
      > with the spear in that film.

      I don't recall that one so well at the moment. However, there is a
      fun spear sequence in Hidden Fortress.

    • Rick Johnson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2006
        Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
        http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

        Please note: message attached