New AEthelmearc Crown Prince and Princess

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2006
      Those of us in the Clan Yama Kaminari would like to offer congradulations to Their
      Highnesses, Sir Christopher Rawlyns, (a well respected and greatly loved Knight and member
      of our Clan), & Former Squire Sister, Lady Morgen of Rye (Known on various Japanese boards
      as Minamoto no Rai Asageiko), who is also equally well known and loved.
      They are Aethelmearc's new Crown Prince & Crown Princess.
      May they reign like true sages, defend our lands from the foriegners, and bring peace
      throughout the land.

      Date
    • sigrune@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2006