Re: Lack of local Herald

    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "autumnriver" <tace@...> wrote:

      > I second what Nakagawa-dono has said. You are not limited to working
      > with your local herald.

      I was utterly appalled when somebody came to me with name questions.
      When I asked if he'd gone to the consultation table, he told me that
      the kingdom people said to see me. I am not a herald. I have never
      BEEN a herald, and I am not all that well versed in Japanese naming
      practices or it wouldn't've taken me three years to pick a name for
      myself! Besides, the consultation table HAS the book, not me.

      Bloody Westerners.