Many Thanks!

  • Michael Nakashima
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2006
      Greetings Gentle Nobles!

      I just wanted to express my thanks for all the info that flooded in on
      my question.

      I think I will go with the Kumamoto mon (if I can get it passed), as I
      was hoping on making a persona from the Kamakura period (Thanks to
      Lady Solveig for finding the period of origin). Now, if only our
      local group had a herald...(unfortunately, the Barony of Allyshia
      hasn't had a competant herald for some time...or at least it was at
      last check.) I will see how much I can get accomplished, and will
      most likely post happily should I succeed.

      Thanks again!

      Hideyoshi
    • Susan Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2006
        The consultation table at University is normally extremely helpful. Of course that is Atlantia and this is a nationwide list. (Too much blood in my caffiene stream this morning.)

        You may want to post on your Kingdom list or consult your Kingdom Herald or one of his/her deputies requesting assistance in finding a herald that specializes or is more competent in Japanese persona. I did and was directed to many useful resources.

        Good Luck!

        Mori Matsunomae
        Kindom of Atlantia

        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2006

          <tincture> three triangles conjoined <tincture>

          Tincture is a fancy way to say fill in the colour of your choice. It's
          simple armoury. The College of Arms should love you.