Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 2099

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      > From: dhaissa@...
      >
      >Hi
      >Just a longtime lurker on this list, but I thought this shameless plug would
      >be of interest - my group is holding a Japanese themed event and we'd like to
      >invite you all to attend.
      >
      >http://www.midrealm.org/gwyntarian/jaevent2.html
      >It would also be really cool if any of you are interested in teaching classes
      >(hint).

      Where are you going to get the air-headed judges for your Iron Chef
      competition? I can see the want ad now, "Wanted, cooking judge, no
      experience desired, preferred cute with strange professions, example,
      fortuneteller."

      Smart aleck mode off ;) Sounds like fun, pass the squid ice cream!

      > Ainu: the Indigenous Caucasian People of Japan. Lord Maelruain mac Seain.

      This views a bit old fashioned in light of modern research.

      Jim Eckman