Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 2097

  • dhaissa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi
      Just a longtime lurker on this list, but I thought this shameless plug would
      be of interest - my group is holding a Japanese themed event and we'd like to
      invite you all to attend.

      http://www.midrealm.org/gwyntarian/jaevent2.html
      It would also be really cool if any of you are interested in teaching classes
      (hint).

      For all you fighters out there, we've gotten authorisation for a sword and
      war fan battle as well as lots of other cool stuff.

      thanks for your attention
      zillah