Re: [SCA-JML] Doozo yoroshiku!

  • Gina S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 4:25 AM
      --- Melissa <princessbunny99@...> wrote:

      > Greetings! I'm up in Central An Tir
      > (Portland,Oregon..ish) and I'm
      > very much hoping to find some people locally who may
      > be able to help
      > me get into a Heian getup...eventually.

      I just love that area...my mother lives in Milwaukee
      and I'd really like to be located there...nice area to
      do Japanese in too...

      Currently > I'm doing late 13th
      > century German, but I'd love to have a Japanese
      > persona once I have
      > fabric for...oh I don't know, around 7 robes all at
      > once XD

      hehe..I just finished my undergarment level
      hitoe...saving for next layer....and I'm supposed to
      dress for a demo for the first fighter practice in
      May...don't see it happening...

      > If anyone's in the area and is going to any events
      > soon (Especially
      > the Kriegstrieber demo this weekend) I'd love to
      > meet up any maybe
      > exchange some info. An Tir is due for some more
      > Japanese. Too many
      > Vikings!

      I was like that in New orleans too...everyone was a
      viking...

      > -Elspeth

      Hajime

      http://mail.yahoo.com