Search for wisdom?

  • Ezequiel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      Greetings;
      So much joy to be part of this group, is like a family Ionce lost and
      found. In my infinite wisdom (not really) I got my self used to been
      called Seki Nakagawa in the SCA (since 1992, such a long time) just to
      resently starting the steps to submit my name and device and find out
      that both Nakagawa and Seki are surnames and can't be used together, so
      I sacrificed Seki (which is a form of my spanish nickname Zequi) and
      now submitted Nakagawa Sukeie (the kingdom herald told me this was a
      better form). My question is to those of you whom wisdom is greater
      than mine: Is this a correct name? or is there a form to keep both
      Nakagawa and Seki which can be documented? I have documentation for
      Nakagawa Sukeie (besides the fact that the kingdom herald believes it
      to be correct). In any case, I most probably will burie Seki and be
      reborn as Nakagawa Sukeie, I do like the sound of it.

      Any thoughts?

      Yours, in service to the dream,
      Nakagawa Sukeie?
      (MKA "Zik")