language

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      I agree that aworking knowledge of a few phrases is useful.

      I've traveled all ove rthw world and discovered that a smile and knowledge of "Please" "Than you" and "Where is the Bathroom" is all that I need.

      With SCA, a knowledge of the proper etiquette, -dono vs -sama vs -san, please, thank you, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, you are welcome, etc are useful and show that you care.

      Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

      Please note: message attached