Re: [SCA-JML] Anyone here attend Gulf Wars?

  • Donald Luby
    Message 1 of 63 , Apr 7, 2006
      On Mar 27, 2006, at 9:50 PM, Michael Peters wrote:

      >> From: Diane Taylor <qara0@...>
      >> To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      >> Subject: [SCA-JML] Anyone here attend Gulf Wars?
      >> Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:20:49 -0800 (PST)
      >>
      >> If so, can anyone ID this guy? I LOVE the helmet!!
      >>
      >> http://ursus.smugmug.com/gallery/1303544/1/61359779
      >>
      >> Keep in touch,
      >> Diane Taylor
      >
      > That would be Sir Tomoyuki from Atlantia.

      Also known as Sir Marc d'Aubigny, at least when wearing his European
      kit - http://ursus.smugmug.com/photos/61375447-M.jpg

      Sir Koredono
    • Jim Bryant
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 7, 2013
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of, or can recommend an armorer for Japanese armor? I am a cross country truck driver and do not have room in my truck for the materials or tools needed to make my own.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android