Re: [SCA-JML] Re: my gear etc

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2006
      >>Hey, at least men get sleeves they can actually use as pockets!

      good point.
      When I make my Ritual Robes, I do that to them as Robes have no pockets. That wayI can shove into the sleeves ritual notes, handkerchief, etc<g>

      >>Have you seen this?
      http://www.ee0r.com/proj/inro.html

      Yes. I tried to make one that way and screwed up so badly I gave up.

      Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

      Please note: message attached