Re: [SCA-JML] oops

  • Bubba
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 17, 2006
      Randy Strauss wrote:
      > His Fuzziness. Please show respect when you're being deprecating.

      Actually, he is one of the few people in the SCA that have truely earned my
      respect, and he knows it. I might be new having only been in the barony for
      14 years, and he is more than a little responsible for my "growing up". I
      have no doubt that he knows full well that "your fuzziness" conveys more
      respect than "your majesty" when I say it.
      --
      Ld. Kagemasa
      kagemasa@...
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 17, 2006