Japanese bibliographies

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2000
      Greetings, all!

      Sorry I've been so silent lately. Horribly busy with evil grad stuff. Who
      knew having my primary professor come back from Japan would mean I'd be
      working harder? Sigh. { G }

      I've just uploaded to the file section two versions (one RTF, one TXT) of a
      preliminary draft of my Japanese bibliography. I still have a hundred or so
      books to add, and when I get them all in, I'll update the listed bibliography
      in the files. If anyone wants, I can also provide a full version with the
      Japanese text supplied for titles, authors, and publishers (Nisus, Word, or
      Claris Works).

      Since I'm at it, why don't you all put your biblios up, too? Let's see what
      kind of resources we have here!

      http://www.egroups.com/files/sca-jml/bibliographies/