Re: [SCA-JML] Anyone coming to Gulf Wars?

  • Sakami Sakurai
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2006
      I will be there, though I can't say how often I'll actually be recognizably Japanese. I'm still playing around with things and don't really have a week's worth of Japanese garb. I'll be there though!

      Sakami
      Maddalena Alessandra <maddalex@...> wrote:
      Greetings all,
      I do not know where most of you live and I was
      wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
      Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
      brings in a few thousand. If so I would be interested
      in arranging to meet you face to face.

      Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
      from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

      ---------------------------------

    • Diane Taylor
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2006
        The only War I can honestly afford to attend is the
        Great Western War here in Caid that goes on in
        October. But I hope that someone sends me pictures.
        I'd like to see what goes on.

        Qara

        --- Sakami Sakurai <sakurainosakami@...> wrote:

        > I will be there, though I can't say how often I'll
        > actually be recognizably Japanese. I'm still playing
        > around with things and don't really have a week's
        > worth of Japanese garb. I'll be there though!
        >

        > Sakami
        > Maddalena Alessandra <maddalex@...> wrote:
        > Greetings all,
        > I do not know where most of you live and I was
        > wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
        > Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
        > brings in a few thousand. If so I would be
        > interested
        > in arranging to meet you face to face.
        >
        > Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
        > from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        > UNSUBSCRIBE: E-mail
        > sca-jml-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > Credit history Vehicle history Vehicle
        > history report Vehicle history search Vehicle
        > history vin Vehicle history record

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        >

        > ---------------------------------

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Tim adams
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 9, 2006
          *sigh*
          I will be rolling in early friday morning fight all day friday,
          maybe do some walking then fight all day Sat then drive home :(
          not to restful but should still be fun.
          Tadamitsu

          I will be there, though I can't say how often I'll actually be recognizably Japanese. I'm still playing around with things and don't really have a week's worth of Japanese garb. I'll be there though!

          Sakami
          Maddalena Alessandra <maddalex@...> wrote:
          Greetings all,
          I do not know where most of you live and I was
          wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
          Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
          brings in a few thousand. If so I would be interested
          in arranging to meet you face to face.

          Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
          from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS