  • KATYA GILLEY
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      From: KATYA GILLEY <fuzzywonder@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SCA-JML] Fwd: Membership to be required to fight and recieve
      awards Forward from the Outlands Kingdom List
      Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2006 5:55 PM

      GOOD NOBLE FRIENDS,

      MY NAME IS NORIYAMA ONO DOKEN, SQUIRE TO SIR CIATH OF UMBER, AND SARGENT OF
      WEALDSMERE,

      PLEASE FORGIVE ANY OFFENSE I MAY ACCIDENTLY OFFER AS NONE IS INTENDED,I HAVE
      WATCHED AND LISTENED TO INFORMATION AND CONVERSATIONS ON THIS LOVELY FORUM
      FOR A WHILE AND BEING BASHFUL HAVE SAID NOTHING,...UNTIL TODAY. BEING A
      SAMURAI AND SQUIRE AND SARGENT IN MY KINGDOM AND AREA,(AN TIR AND BARONY OF
      WEALDSMERE,I FIND THIS LATEST INFORMATION ...STRESSFUL. I ALSO BELONG TO THE
      SPARTAN WAR BAND THAT WAS AT ESTRELLA, THIS,TO MY UNDERSTANDING THREATENS
      SOME OF MY MOST ENJOYED LIFE IN THE REALM.....IS THIS AS SERIOUS AS I THINK
      OR AM I OVER-REACTING???

      RAIN OR SUNSHINE IS OF NO MATTER,THEIR HONOR IS GREATER THAN THEIR MOOD.

      RAIN OR SUNSHINE IS OF NO MATTER,THEIR HONOR IS GREATER THAN THEIR MOOD.
    • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        On 3/1/06, KATYA GILLEY <fuzzywonder@...> wrote:

        > GOOD NOBLE FRIENDS,
        >
        > MY NAME IS NORIYAMA ONO DOKEN, SQUIRE TO SIR CIATH OF UMBER, AND SARGENT
        > OF
        > WEALDSMERE,

        <snipped>

        IS THIS AS SERIOUS AS I THINK
        > OR AM I OVER-REACTING???

        Hajimemashite, Shouzou-sama*.

        If you mean by yelling (ALL CAPS), then I'd say yes. However, if you are
        simply referring to there being a threat of them implementing such a plan,
        then I'd say yes, this is something that has been brought up before and is
        probably being considered seriously. And if you feel strongly about it, you
        should make sure that you make your feelings known. It would also help to
        keep a look out for when and where the BoD is meeting and to make the
        meetings if you can. As members, we do have input to the BoD, and even a
        choice as to who is on it, although most people pay little attention to it.

        -Ii

        *Greetings, Sergeant.**

        **Okay, so 'Shouzou' is closer to 'Asistant Lieutenenat [of the Left or
        Right Gate Guards]', but 'Souchou' didn't seem quite appropriate.