Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Oregon Japanese Personas

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2006

      >> We are wakou (Japanese pirates) operating out of the Central
      >> Oregon/Summits region of An Tir. Please free to contact me if you're
      >> in
      >> our area!

      Oh you unruly Muromachi types.

    • Rani Ignia la Nomada
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 2:30 PM
        Wasn't me, as I've never been to Oceanside. However, it is nice to know
        there are more of us "unruly Muromachi types" out there. :-D

        Message: 4 Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:22:02 -0000
        From: "Date Saburou Yukiie" <kabuto@...>
        Subject: Re: Oregon Japanese Personas

        At one time, about a dozen years or so ago, i had a few folks very
        interested in Japanese Pirates come visit me in my (then) Oceanside, CA
        apartment. We poured over books and went to dinner...might you be those
        folks? I now live in upstate Western NY, but since there are generally
        few people interested in
        your subject matter, i wondered?

        Date Saburou Yukiie
        Yama Kaminari Ryu

        --
        Rani Ignia la Nomada
        Suifu, OniRyu (http://www.oniryu.com)
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4 5:32 AM
          Greetings all,
          I do not know where most of you live and I was
          wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
          Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
          brings in a few thousand. If so I would be interested
          in arranging to meet you face to face.

          Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
          from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Sakami Sakurai
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 7 1:56 PM
            I will be there, though I can't say how often I'll actually be recognizably Japanese. I'm still playing around with things and don't really have a week's worth of Japanese garb. I'll be there though!

            Sakami
            Maddalena Alessandra <maddalex@...> wrote:
            Greetings all,
            I do not know where most of you live and I was
            wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
            Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
            brings in a few thousand. If so I would be interested
            in arranging to meet you face to face.

            Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
            from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

            ---------------------------------

          • Diane Taylor
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 7 9:12 PM
              The only War I can honestly afford to attend is the
              Great Western War here in Caid that goes on in
              October. But I hope that someone sends me pictures.
              I'd like to see what goes on.

              Qara

              --- Sakami Sakurai <sakurainosakami@...> wrote:

              > I will be there, though I can't say how often I'll
              > actually be recognizably Japanese. I'm still playing
              > around with things and don't really have a week's
              > worth of Japanese garb. I'll be there though!
              >

              > Sakami
              > Maddalena Alessandra <maddalex@...> wrote:
              > Greetings all,
              > I do not know where most of you live and I was
              > wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
              > Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
              > brings in a few thousand. If so I would be
              > interested
              > in arranging to meet you face to face.
              >
              > Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
              > from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

              > protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com
              >

              > UNSUBSCRIBE: E-mail
              > sca-jml-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              > Credit history Vehicle history Vehicle
              > history report Vehicle history search Vehicle
              > history vin Vehicle history record

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              >

              > ---------------------------------

              > removed]

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Tim adams
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 9 4:23 AM
                *sigh*
                I will be rolling in early friday morning fight all day friday,
                maybe do some walking then fight all day Sat then drive home :(
                not to restful but should still be fun.
                Tadamitsu

                I will be there, though I can't say how often I'll actually be recognizably Japanese. I'm still playing around with things and don't really have a week's worth of Japanese garb. I'll be there though!

                Sakami
                Maddalena Alessandra <maddalex@...> wrote:
                Greetings all,
                I do not know where most of you live and I was
                wondering if any of you were planning to attend Gulf
                Wars XV the 12-19 near Lumberton MS as this event
                brings in a few thousand. If so I would be interested
                in arranging to meet you face to face.

                Lady Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
                from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS