Re: [SCA-JML] Places to buy hats

  • Ellen Badgley
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2006

      > A rather nice write up about combining elements of clothing can be
      > found at"
      >
      > http://park17.wakwak.com/~tatihana/onmyou/yougo_folder/isyou.html
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig
      > Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar

      I'm enjoying looking around the rest of this site: the person is evidently a
      fan of the "Onmyouji" manga series and has all sorts of amusing tidbits on
      there (including some nice dolls in Heian garments, and a box of
      "Onmyoji"-themed fortune cookies with little ofuda in them).

      (And this linked page made me snort my root beer:
      http://www.brightonhotels.co.jp/kyoto/push4.htm.)

      - Abe no Kotori, hopeless fangirl