Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solveig's Book of Japanese Names [was NCMJ]

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 9, 2006
      > From: "Rick Johnson" <rikjohnson@...>
      >

      >That's one reason I don't move anymore.
      >If I did, I'd just buy a trailer, build permanant travel bookshelves (same as they have on sailboats) inside and park it in my driveway and go there when I need to read. Good thing the Air Force forced me to get a Semi-Tractor-Trailer license.

      That's a good idea except I have no place to park trailers :(

      >btw, the Tucson-Pima Public Library is in the middle of their overstock book sale.

      Hmmm libraries....... must go......

      >You might wish to check to see if your own local library has an 'overstock' sale to clear their shelves too.

      I found a couple a really nice photography collections at the local
      library sale except they were $50 each. That's expensive for a library
      book sale, I was sure I could get them of the net cheaper. I checked,
      only one was available and it was $275! Luckily they next time they had
      their sale, they were still there.

      Jim Eckman