Re: [SCA-JML] Re: NCMJ

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8, 2006
      He hasn't moved. ;-)

      Alcyoneus

      wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:
      wrote:

      > Noble Cousins!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! If anyone here has ordered a copy of ye
      > pamphlet and is wondering whether you would see your copy sometime this
      > century, Lord Alban mailto:alban@... just sent word that they
      > were delivered from the printer. I apologize most profusely for the
      > delay.

      Yahoo routinely strips part of every email address for security
      reasons. The contact info I have for the publisher dates to 2004, but
      I assume is still good. And as USUAL, nobody remembers to mention
      where to get it! The information I have from Mr. Eisenstein dates to
      2004:

      alban AT socket DOT net

      "No website. If people want to order the book, tell
      'em to drop me an email - or drop a check in the mail, made out to
      Potboiler Press, for $42.50 (which includes shipping). The address is
      Ted Eisenstein
      PO Box 30171
      Columbia, MO 65205

      "(I'd appreciate an email first, if possible, so I know to check the
      box; it's 45 miles away . . . )"

      Saionji no Hanae
      Book Budget Buster Extraordinaire
      Province of the Mists