Re: [SCA-JML] Japan Event-Edison, NJ

  • mercy67@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 15, 2000

      << Oooh, who does the camp? >

      I'm just waiting...its one of those "a friend of a friend knows this guy"
      sort of deal. Once I find out, I will let you all know. :)

      << I do feel guilty for not getting these things posted there. Sigh. Maybe
      some
      other folks would like to start posting some things there, too?>>

      I honestly didn't realize there were upload capabilties on them. I was told
      at an event yesterday that there is a calendar feature on there too...so I
      looked around this morning and fiddled with another group I'm on. Really
      cool. We all should post on there if at all possible...I know there is a
      links section too. That's always helpful. Lot's of work to post em, but
      definetly worth the time.

      <<I'll upload my basic bibliography handout (about 10 pages long or so) when
      I can
      find the file. Sometime tonight, Deus willing.>>

      Thanks so much, Edward!

      --Mercy