Re: [SCA-JML] stolen goods

  • jake curda
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
      i agree with this statement whole-heartedly......i have run into such people , myself , down here.....there has been those, within the SCA, who have stolen and physicaly hurt my family and friends , both in the SCA and out of it and used position top get themselves out of it.......i sympathize as i have had these things happen to me......but at the same time i realize that there are going to be those who are despicable no matter what ideals they claim to follow......and all we can do is prove that we really do live by them and that we are the better people.........as my SCA father once told me , " There are those who seek to gain something from the SCA.....and then there are those who seek to learn and give something back..." , i have found those words to live by in the SCA.......

      Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga
      (bard and much more)

      latanya.taylor@... wrote:
      What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Not only to steal from a friend but to take advantage of someone after a death of a loved one. *shakes head* some do not seem to embrace the spirit of chivalry. And the fact that this person has the rank of Baron makes me even sicker.

      From: "Rick Johnson" <rikjohnson@...>