Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Gagaku class at Atlantian University, Feb 4, 2006

  • latanya.taylor@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1 12:02 PM
      me too please

      LaTanya Taylor
      9110 NE 139th St
      Kirkland, WA 98034

      many thanks!

      -Affrika
      From: "ladymedb1600" <ladypyrate@...>

    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1 4:41 PM
        ladymedb1600 wrote:

        > Kiri-sensei,
        > It shall be done. Is there the possibility you may be at Ymir next
        > weekend? I will be apprenticing to Mistress Rachel and can bring the
        > papers then.
        > Meadhbh
        > Obune-hime

        Unfortunately no...both Phillip and I will be returning home from a week
        out of town working...and I am up to elbows getting ready to cook a
        Middle Eastern feast in Dun Carraig on Feb. 25. I may be able to make
        Kingdom A&S Festival (not sure...I have an American Cancer Society
        training session that morning), so could get them form you then.

        Kiri