Re: Gagaku class at Atlantian University, Feb 4, 2006

  • ladymedb1600
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
      > > Thanks for the plug! As of now the Teamri class is full, but I
      will
      > > happily send copies of teh handout to anyone that would like one,
      just
      > > provide me with a mailing address and it shall be done!
      > >
      > > Meadhbh
      > > Obune-hime
      > >
      > Me, me, me!!!!! (waving hands furiously in the air to get your
      > attention.....). Yes, please. I'd love to have one.
      >
      > Kiri
      >
      > (Elaine Koogler
      > 1600 Clay Hammond Rd.
      > Prince Frederick, MD 20678)

      Kiri-sensei,
      It shall be done. Is there the possibility you may be at Ymir next
      weekend? I will be apprenticing to Mistress Rachel and can bring the
      papers then.
      Meadhbh
      Obune-hime
    • latanya.taylor@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
        me too please

        LaTanya Taylor
        9110 NE 139th St
        Kirkland, WA 98034

        many thanks!

        -Affrika
        From: "ladymedb1600" <ladypyrate@...>

      • Elaine Koogler
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
          ladymedb1600 wrote:

          > Kiri-sensei,
          > It shall be done. Is there the possibility you may be at Ymir next
          > weekend? I will be apprenticing to Mistress Rachel and can bring the
          > papers then.
          > Meadhbh
          > Obune-hime

          Unfortunately no...both Phillip and I will be returning home from a week
          out of town working...and I am up to elbows getting ready to cook a
          Middle Eastern feast in Dun Carraig on Feb. 25. I may be able to make
          Kingdom A&S Festival (not sure...I have an American Cancer Society
          training session that morning), so could get them form you then.

          Kiri