Re: Gagaku class at Atlantian University, Feb 4, 2006

  • Caroline Foster
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 31, 2006
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, latanya.taylor@c... wrote:

      > oh now why can't i find a class like that up here? :(

      Perhaps the honoured Sensei or Shisho will post the class notes at a
      later time? I understand that this is not as satisfactory as actually
      attending, but it may serve as a helpful contribution to the scholarly
      work on this community as a whole. Bibliographies, lecture notes,
      even an annotated glossary . . . I'm sure these things would be much
      appreciated, to beg the time and consideration of our esteemed
      teachers.

      *renpu*
    • ladymedb1600
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
        > > Thanks for the plug! As of now the Teamri class is full, but I
        will
        > > happily send copies of teh handout to anyone that would like one,
        just
        > > provide me with a mailing address and it shall be done!
        > >
        > > Meadhbh
        > > Obune-hime
        > >
        > Me, me, me!!!!! (waving hands furiously in the air to get your
        > attention.....). Yes, please. I'd love to have one.
        >
        > Kiri
        >
        > (Elaine Koogler
        > 1600 Clay Hammond Rd.
        > Prince Frederick, MD 20678)

        Kiri-sensei,
        It shall be done. Is there the possibility you may be at Ymir next
        weekend? I will be apprenticing to Mistress Rachel and can bring the
        papers then.
        Meadhbh
        Obune-hime
      • latanya.taylor@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
          me too please

          LaTanya Taylor
          9110 NE 139th St
          Kirkland, WA 98034

          many thanks!

          -Affrika
          From: "ladymedb1600" <ladypyrate@...>

        • Elaine Koogler
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
            ladymedb1600 wrote:

            > Kiri-sensei,
            > It shall be done. Is there the possibility you may be at Ymir next
            > weekend? I will be apprenticing to Mistress Rachel and can bring the
            > papers then.
            > Meadhbh
            > Obune-hime

            Unfortunately no...both Phillip and I will be returning home from a week
            out of town working...and I am up to elbows getting ready to cook a
            Middle Eastern feast in Dun Carraig on Feb. 25. I may be able to make
            Kingdom A&S Festival (not sure...I have an American Cancer Society
            training session that morning), so could get them form you then.

            Kiri