Re: [SCA-JML] Pottery discussion (was Event)

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000

      Actually, I have a tea dictionary with itty bitty photos of the
      all sorts of stuff. I could possibly scan in a photo and send that.
      The measurements are also important. I can provide those. I might
      even be able to find the shards and send them. Note. The bowl which
      broke was a cheap practice piece which I think that I only paid
      maybe $30 or $50 for in Japan. Maybe less. I have no idea now.

      | techie.com, msn.com |