Re: List Tone... Re: Society Garb & Cartoons Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese Prosecution?

  • Horatius at the Bridge
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 26, 2006
      Not that I would know such people, but if I did, I would inquire where his
      lordship would like such people to congregate (In a purely random and
      non-pre-arranged manner, of course) and what he would like them to do.
      Whithout actually saying anything or committing himself to anything that
      could be traced back to him. Further, the people that I don't know would
      also like to know where his lordship's cherry orchard is so that a 'fresh
      load of bone-meal and blood-meal fertilizer can be delivered.

      Such things are what honor demands.
      Goro no Sensei.

      "History doesn't always repeat itself. Sometimes it just screams, 'Why don't
      you listen to me?' and lets fly with a big stick." --John W. Campbell Jr

      >From: "scadragon@..." <scadragon@...>
      >To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: List Tone... Re: Society Garb & Cartoons Re: [SCA-JML]
      >Japanese Prosecution?
      >Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:58:47 GMT
      >
      >Ld Tochiro of Clan Takeda
      >Is looking to hire some unsavory ( yet honorable ) people in black ,
      >who are kinda difficult to see fully, even in daylight.
      >To proceed to the castle in the lands in the west, and um well,
      >make an "impression" on these BOD people.
      >
      >Humph!

    • Horatius at the Bridge
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 26, 2006