Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 1988

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      On 12/3/05, David Denki <elecwolf@...> wrote:
      > Arigato gozaimashite
      > Sorry about the lack of signature, I could have sworn Yahoo included it...
      >
      > Thank you all very much and I look forward to my next event in clothing...
      > :)

      No problem. I hope we can be there to help :-)

      Just as a note (don't mean to pick on you in particular, your post was
      just an example): Please snip long posts. We should all try not to
      top post (posting on top of what others have said--it means that your
      comments are often taken out of context and it can leave a long
      message that fills up the digest version)--although I know I'm guilty
      of that from time to time.

      Just a reminder to everbody out there.

      And let me repeat, David-dono, that this isn't directed specifically
      at you. I hope to hear how your hitatare goes! ;-)