RE: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 1988

  • David Denki
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Arigato gozaimashite
      Sorry about the lack of signature, I could have sworn Yahoo included it...

      Thank you all very much and I look forward to my next event in clothing...
      :)

      David "Wolf"
      http://geocities.com/elecwolf
      Bard Apprentice
      IA Droid Builder
      TIE Pilot

    • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        On 12/3/05, David Denki <elecwolf@...> wrote:
        > Arigato gozaimashite
        > Sorry about the lack of signature, I could have sworn Yahoo included it...
        >
        > Thank you all very much and I look forward to my next event in clothing...
        > :)

        No problem. I hope we can be there to help :-)

        Just as a note (don't mean to pick on you in particular, your post was
        just an example): Please snip long posts. We should all try not to
        top post (posting on top of what others have said--it means that your
        comments are often taken out of context and it can leave a long
        message that fills up the digest version)--although I know I'm guilty
        of that from time to time.

        Just a reminder to everbody out there.

        And let me repeat, David-dono, that this isn't directed specifically
        at you. I hope to hear how your hitatare goes! ;-)