Re: [SCA-JML] Re: historical materials for menpo

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
      Absolutely zane of many types were often rawhide and
      used in many other pieces of armor.

      Kabuto however are iron and I had thought men armor
      was as well. I was curious to see if my belief was
      true or not, but either way it was an eye opener to
      see it mightt be otherwise. Cool stuff.

      --kiyohara

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM

      http://farechase.yahoo.com