Japanese images for face painting?

  • Sher Olson
    Message 1 of 69 , Nov 13, 2005
      Well met!

      I am doing volunteer "face / arm painting" for our Twelfth Night
      coming up. The volunteer painting is to help the new baronial
      equestrian guild's fund raiser. In "mundania", I am a professional
      face painter (been at it for 20 yrs) which just means, if I can look
      at it, I can paint it. ;-)

      Am looking for images that are Japanese - the feast is a Japanese
      theme. Can anyone point me to some images on the net? This will
      allow me to print 'em off, and use as a reference for Twelfth
      Night. :-)

      Am looking for images that the feast goers will enjoy (not just the
      kids, but adults, as well.)

      Some ideas of things I can paint free hand are:
      Celtic Knot Work Beasties
      Personal Devices
      Baronial Arms & Guild Symbols
      etc

      Any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Lady Geguu of the Outlands
    • Erin Kelly
      Message 69 of 69 , Nov 28, 2005
        Did someone say cat-apult?
        http://www.mcphee.com/items/11418.html

        No, totally not period. They come in ninja, though! (Okay, still not
        appropriate... ;)
        http://www.mcphee.com/categories/catapults.html

        lurker ERIN